After my highly popular blog post The Best Beaches on the Sunshine Coast, I have decided to make it a priority to share with you our favourite things to do on the Sunshine Coast. Every few weeks I will chose a topic and jot down our top picks for that particular thing. So this week I am sharing our favourite walks on the Sunshine Coast.
Here on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, we are so blessed to have lots of great walks to take as a family. We love so many, and for different reasons.
Below I have put together a list of our favourite Sunshine Coast walks and why we love them. I have linked each one on google maps.
- For it’s mix of bush and beach – Noosa National Park
- Because we love the feeling of sand between our toes – Mudjimba to North Shore
- The most beautiful boardwalk – Coolum Beach
- Nature walk with play based educational activities along the way – Maroochy Botanical Gardens
- Something a little more adventurous (don’t forget your swimmers) – Kondillila Falls
- An easy walk for little ones – Buderim Forest Park
- Beginners mountain – Emu Mountain
- More challenging mountain – Mount Ninderry
- For it’s beautiful ocean view – Mount Coolum
- For spectacular hinterland views – Mt Ngungun
- One for all the family – Mountain Creek Recreation Trail
- Short but sweet (bring your swimmers for this one too) – Gardener Falls
I hope you love the list!