This year is flying by in a flash, all of a sudden we are almost into September and Father’s Day is just around the corner. This week I did an Instagram pole asking how many of my followers have their Father’s Day gifts sorted, and 70% said no! Don’t worry though, I have you covered with my guide to budget friendly and practical gifts for Father’s Day. With 2020 being the year that it is I wanted to make sure that I chose gift suggestions that were useful, but would also be appreciated. With areas of Australia in isolation at the moment all of the suggestions are able to be ordered online. All items are linked for easy shopping.
- Dad’s Chocolate Stash from Hampers with Bite – $50.00 – Is Dad a bit of a sweet tooth? This is the most epic chocolate hamper for Father’s Day with a delicious selection of sweet treats.
- Commuter Tarp Rucksack from Super Dry – $119.95 – Perfect for Dad to take to work, gym or to use as his own stylish baby bag! Designed for easy use, with a top grab handle, adjustable straps and lots of pockets!
- 1.5L Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Sports Bottle with Pouch from Thermos – $84.99 – It doesn’t get more practical for Dad then this. Featuring Thermos™ vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention.
- Bonds Guy Front Trunk from Bonds – $26.95 – Every Dad needs a pair of undies on Father’s Day! These are super comfy, featuring classic soft and stretchy BONDS cotton.
- Botanical Skin Treatment Oil from Ella Bache – $69.00 – For the Father who likes to take care of his skin. This intensive botanical skin treatment oil combines pure potent oils of Hemp Seed, Jojoba Seed and Evening Primrose to repair damaged skin, and protect it against future attacks.
- Rethread Apron from Sheridan – $39.99 – Great for the kind of Dad who cares about the planet. This Apron is made from recycled cotton and recycled polyester fibres.
- Sriracha Salt from The Salt Box – $19.95 – For the foodie Dad. This fiery salt is zesty, crunchy and is created from sea salt, sriracha sauce and a hint of Habanero. Be warned this salt is addictive!
- Calleir Unisex Robe from Sheridan – $149.99 – Going along with the joke that women ‘borrow’everything from their partners, here is something else that Mum can take off of Dad LOL! A supremely soft, lightweight, unisex robe.
- Men’s Croco Slide from Lactose – $59.96 (currently on sale) – Now that the weather will start to warm up soon this is a perfect gift for Dad. Inspired by classic tennis club apparel, this understated resort slide comes in summer-ready hues and has a host of practical features.
- Father’s Day Iso Essentials from Hampers with Bite – $90.00 – For the Dad who loves beer, but can’t go to the pub at the moment.
Lots of love,
*Disclaimer: Some of the items in this blog post were gifted in exchange for inclusion in this piece. Natalie Sullivan and www.thissweetlife.blog only endorses brands/items that her family uses, loves and highly recommends.