For the last three months, as journeyed through the third trimester of my pregnancy with Rosie, my body grew to a point where options in my wardrobe were very limited. My shape was changing all of the time, and what fit me one week didn’t the next. I decided that I didn’t want to invest money into building a wardrobe of clothes that would only work with my figure for a few weeks, instead I opted to hire outfits too see me through to the end of the pregnancy. I did this via a Glamcorner Premium Subscription Box.
The GC Premium Subscription Box is a monthly box of designer clothing. You can tailor your box to suit your work, your everyday life and anything in between.
Here’s how it works…
- Become a member.
- Build your box, by choosing three items from the Glamcorner Premium Wardrobe.
- Swap boxes on rotation, by returning your existing box and selecting new items from the collection.
The cost of the Glamcorner Premium Subscription Box is $99 per month and that includes:
- One box per month.
- Three items per box.
- Free shipping and returns.
- You keep the box as long as you like.
- Cleaning service.
- Dedicated personal stylist.
For an extra $50 per month you can upgrade to the Unlimited, which allows you to hire as many boxes per month as you like!
There are some great reasons to sign up for a Glamcorner Subscription Box!:
- You get access to an exclusive collection of over 1,500 designer styles.
- You can experiment with new styles in your everyday life.
- Your membership is flexible. You can pause or cancel whenever you like.
- You wardrobe will be ready for anything coming up in your calendar.
- Receive complimentary styling sessions to help select your boxes.
- Reduce build up of unused clothing in your wardrobe.
- Help support the Circular Fashion economy.
- Help to reduce the environmental impact of unused clothing.
For me personally there were some big benefits to hiring instead of buying during pregnancy… really it was a no brainer. Glamcorner have a whole range of maternity specific options that are easy to find on their website. There are also countless options that are not maternity specific, but work perfectly with a growing bump. This is where your personal stylist can step in and really help you work out the best options for you. With Glamcorner you can dress your bump for every occasion from work, gym gear and casual wear, to that special dress for your baby shower. Here’s a run through of the looks that I hired over the last three months.
Box one –
1. Ginger and Smart – Solstice Jumpsuit
2. Keepsake the Label – Unravel Playsuit – Chocolate Lily
3. Stevie May – Sweet Caroline Mini Dress
1. Camilla – V Neck Razor Back Dress – Montmartre Heart
2. Zimmermann- Zippy Necktie Playsuit
3. Soon Maternity – Honor Long Sleeve Feeding Dress
1. Rodeo Show – Chicago Coat – Cinnamon
2. Country Road – Vist Knot Dress – Red
3. Camilla – Pheasant Dress with Tie Front
For more maternity wear range visit here.
For some serious fashion inspiration visit their Instagram page here.
Wear more and spend less!
*Disclaimer: Some of the items in this blog post where gifted or discounted in exchange for inclusion in this piece. Natalie Sullivan and www.thissweetlife.blog only endorses brands/items that her family uses, loves and highly recommends. To read the full disclaimer see here. Thank you to Glamcorner for supplying the outfits for this blog piece.